Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Inagural post

A few minutes ago I was talking with my friend, Beth.  She's married with twin toddlers.  Out of the blue (we had been talking about my birthday) I told her that my friend Sarah, her husband and their toddler had just taken a vacation in Montreal.  Instead of flying, they took the train.  The ride was 12 hours, but it was comfortable and roomy with lots to entertain their sun.  It was also 1/5 as expensive as flying would have been.  Interesting, right?  People forget about the train as a travel option, and I thought "This is something Beth should know."  I told her "I don't have kids or anything, but I think this might be a nice idea for you, you know just a tip," to which she replied "Tips for you!"

So, tip for you: consider the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment